Monday, April 30, 2007

She's BA-ACK!!!

Well, sorta.

I am still here, at least. I haven't given up on the book, I just haven't been able to write this month. And then this weekend, I was all geared up to write, but I got into a looong-needed spring cleaning project and it took way more time than I expected. So, no writing. But I have reclaimed the spare bedroom! And I am thinking about the story a lot again and excited to get new words on paper.

I do hope to at least work on and post the April exercise while it is still, y'know...April. 12 hours and counting, hehe.

Then it looks like another forced hiatus through next week.

Oh, that reminds me: I have a kinda cool announcement. I've been chosen (after taking the online contestant test) to audtion for Jeopardy! That's next week (Thursday, the 10th) and I haven't studied AT ALL. I have to play a mock game and take another written test, as well as do a personal interview. I won't find out if they want me on the show for a while. But still!

So the rest of this week and next will be for boning up on my world capitols and leaders, pop culture, and random trivia on small, Eastern European countries. I should be good if they ask science questions or anything about Scottish history! Wish me luck!

No comments: