Tuesday, September 23, 2008

*gulp*

It is done.

By fortuitous circumstance, I received my RWA confirmation e-mail this afternoon, and was able to access my online account.

As of about 10 minutes ago, my entry into the 2009 Golden Heart contest has been accepted in the category of Paranormal Romance.

I did pick a pen name, and I have registered the domain (.net, because the .com was freaking expensive, but lots of people use .net so I'm okay with it).  To be revealed soon, once I get a few more details ironed out.

Now...wish me luck!  I'm gonna need it, not least of which to get these revisions completed.  *gulp*

6 comments:

NBB said...

GOOD LUCK!!

Deniz Bevan said...

woo hoo! cheerleading squad at your service! :-) so... what's your new name? (grin)

Precie said...

Woo Hoo!! Go, Jenny! Go, Jenny! (or maybe...Go, Rebecca! Go, Rebecca!)

Good luck!!

Deniz Bevan said...

Btw, how're the braces going?
Ha ha, as if you needed anymore distractions!
I guess that blog is thel ast item on your to do list :-)

Jenny said...

Thanks everyone!!!

BTW Deniz, funny you should mention the braces. I just had another adjustment today, and I have a post all written up for that blog, just awaiting a few progress pictures. Look for it tomorrow or sometime soon.

Tara Parker said...

Jenny,

I wish you the best of luck! And congrats on your test (newer blog post...)