Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A Meme about Various Things

Carol got me!  Here goes...
 
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read the player's blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answer.

A Meme about Various Things

What were you doing ten years ago?
Ten years ago I was in high school, wrapping up my junior year and preparing for this summer program I'd been accepted to.  I was hoping it would take my mind off the ex I was still pining after.  Little did I know I'd meet my future husband there...  *g*

What are five things on your to-do list for today (not in any particular order)?
IMRT film analysis
Check plans and finished charts
Go to Wal-Mart
Clean out my aquarium
Watch Dancing With the Stars final results show

What are some snacks you enjoy?
Pringles
Oreos
Chocolate

What would you do if you were a billionaire?
Visit all the places I want to see, build my dream home and settle down with my own ceramics studio and do that or write whenever I wanted.  After responsibly investing all my money for the future, of course, and donating to several worthy causes.  *g*

What are three of your bad habits?
Talking too much (who, me?)
Procrastination
Squeezing pimples (I know, but I can't help it!)

What are five places where you have lived?
Louisville, KY
Brandenburg, KY
Irvington, KY
Lexington, KY (southside)
Lexington, KY (northwest)

What are five jobs you have had?
Hallmark Cards - merchandiser
Humane Society - adoption counselor
Physics Lab - research assistant
Graduate School - full time grad student
Cancer Clinic - medical physicist

What were the last five books you read?
I really haven't been reading as much lately...I know I'm slacking but there's so much going on.
A THOUSAND SPLENDID SUNS Khaled Hosseni
I KNOW THIS MUCH IS TRUE Wally Lamb
THE SIXPENCE BRIDE Virginia Farmer
THE PERILS OF PLEASURE Julie Anne Long
SIN AND SYNTAX Constance Hale
 
What are five web sites you visit daily (in no particular order)?
iGoogle (for my blog subscriptions, Gmail, news feeds - one stop shop!)
Compuserve Books & Writers (mostly lurking lately, hope to change that!)
 
And yeah, since I'm the last to post this, there's not anyone really left to tag!  So if you're reading this and haven't done it...feel free.  *g*

No comments: