Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve

<---Courtesy of icanhascheezburger.com, the LOLcat that summarizes my day.

It's not so bad, really. Only a half-day, and being salaried I get paid for full. And it's almost time for me to leave.

Unfortunately, my plan to spend 3-4 hours writing because there wouldn't be anything to do was shot down. I've been fairly busy all morning, and thus: no wordage.

I did make some progress yesterday during LB's nap. Finished Chapter 11 - and therefore Act I - and moved into Chapter 12. This needs some historical background and then I just need to string together and smooth several large chunks as I move through Act II.

Last night I didn't get my BIC time because wrapping the last of the presents took longer than expected (doesn't it always?). Dunno if I'll be near a computer again until after Christmas proper.

Wishing everyone a Very Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: