Friday, December 14, 2007

Yeah, yeah, I know...

REAL writing-related blog post coming soon.  I know, promises, promises...
 
It's kind of the thing where I've got so much to blog, I put it off "until I have time" - and most of you are already laughing now.  So yeah, that's why I haven't blogged.  (Or responded to some of your e-mails...sorry!)
 
Short version: I'm back on a linear kick and chapter 9 is done, chapter 10 is done, and once I finish chapter 11 I'll have the first act complete.  (Some restructuring needed in there, so I think there might end up 12 chapters in Act I.)
 
Still not as productive as I'd like to be, but at least I'm B.I.C. every night.  End-of-year goal date stands.
 
This post is mainly me absurdly excited to be getting a free copy of Kinley Macgregor's new book The Warrior courtesy of the Avon Books Reading group on Facebook and wanting to share my good news.  *g*
 
Christmas cards will be going out today and tomorrow (finally!) so if you haven't gotten me your address and want one, drop me a line.  If you have gotten me your address, watch your mail.  International delivery may take a bit, though, so consider them "New Year" cards too.  *w*

No comments: